Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Rural Address Sign Request

As a landowner in Saddle Hills County you can request a rural address sign for your residence or cabin free of charge. Landowners need to put in the request but signs can be installed at rental properties.

A rural address sign helps first responders locate your property in the event of an emergency, helping to minimize delays in response times and improve safety for all.

If you have any questions or require assistance please contact our Development Coordinator at (780) 864-3760


Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

Notice of Collection

Protection of Privacy - The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be protected under Part 2 of that Act. Direct any questions about this collection to:  FOIP Coordinator, Saddle Hills County, RR 1, Spirit River, Alberta, Canada, T0H 3G0, 1-888-864-3760.