Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Utility Account Move Out

Saddle Hills County

If moving, please provide forwarding address & phone number

Customer Statement:

- I hereby acknowledge that it is my responsibility to confirm that the water service has been shut off to my property, and should any damage occur to my property as a result of not confirming that the water service has been shut off, I shall be liable for all damages to my property.
- I hereby authorize the disconnection of this water and/or sewer service and accept all charges levied for this service up to and including date of disconnection.
- In the case of metered services, I accept responsibility for any damages to the meter and/or any charges for restoring said meter to its original condition.


Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

Notice of Collection

Protection of Privacy - The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be protected under Part 2 of that Act. It will be used for the purpose of facilitating utility account change for move-outs in Saddle Hills County. Direct any questions about this collection to:  FOIP Coordinator, Saddle Hills County, RR 1, Spirit River, Alberta, Canada, T0H 3G0, 1-888-864-3760.